Monday 25 April 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


 This week I was due to go for blood tests ready for my six month check up next Monday... but the oncologist phoned this morning to cancel. So after a bit of reshuffling... my next appointement will be the end of May. A month to wait.. but if they are not worried neither am I. I feel good..and Im sure everything is doing well

My daughter on the other hand is feeling pretty rough as she has the dreaded C19. Please keep her in your prayers... and hope that her hubby and little girl dont come down with it.Shes a strong girl... and she says it feels like the flu. Im confident she will be ok

We dont have any plans for this week. MrD will be going to work an hour earlier every day...so getting up at 1.30am is going to be hard.. He is so amazing and works so hard... I am so grateful. Saturday is our monthly shop... I really dont mind if he stays in the car and naps while I run around.

This week I plan to do some dehyrading and freezing and dehydrating onions after finding the for 25 cents a pound. Bargain! The rest of the time I will just potter around..working in the garden..in the house... and doing a bit of stitching.

Here's this weeks menu..

Weekly Plan - 25th April 2022

Monday               Shepherds Pie, Cabbage

Tuesday                Poblano Chicken Enchiladas

Wednesday          Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Potatoes Au Gratin, Salad

Thursday             Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday                  Pizza

Saturday              Grilled Pineapple Pork Sandwiches

Sunday                 Loaded Jacket Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment