Monday 4 April 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Its going to be a busy week. After unexpected rain through Saturday night (nothing in the weather forecast) the garden is doing well... including weeds.. so I need to get out there and do a bit of work. But first I have some kitchen work to do as I have been given a large bag of oranges so want to make and can some marmalade for the store cupboard (and my toast).  Im very grateful for the gift as its time to start building on my pantry again. Also I have bananas I want to make into bread. The temperaures here are set to hit the 90s mid week.. so the earlier I get it done...the least chance there is of me melting. 

I also want to decorate for Easter this week...and I have a couple items I need to finish stitching. Time is passing quickly

Food wise Im trying out a couple of new recipes this week... mainly using items from my food storage. Keeping the hot temps in mind, I think meals towards the end of the week will be light... although Fridays will probably always be pizza night... or MrD will go into withdrawel. And Saturday MrD is helping a friend put electrics in his gazebo so we have been invited for barbeque... so it will be nice to take a break from cooking

So have a great week...and here's this weeks menu

Weekly Plan - 4th April 2022

Monday               French Onion Beef Casserole, Salad, Garlic Bread

Tuesday               Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Wednesday          Awesome Sauce Chicken, Baked Potatoes,

Thursday             Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Dinner with Friends

Sunday                 Breaded Fish Burgers

3 comments:

  1. I love your menus and catching up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds delicious! We're getting into the 90s ourselves this week so we'll probably not be using the oven again until next November :) I really do like meal planning; it does make figuring out what is for dinner so much more easier!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good meals. French Onion Beef casserole sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete