Monday 13 September 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


 Im tired... very tired. its not that we did anything special over the weekend. Just a couple of hours at the Swap Meet again watching a tribute band and having a late lunch out. But yesterday we missed church as I felt unwell and if I was coming down with anything...I didnt want to pass it on to anyone else. I feel better today...just lethargic... 

Since moving to the Blue House and Hubbys insurance changed.. we havent found ourselves new GPs yet... but I think that should become top of our list. And I need to find an oncologist as my 4 month check up is looming. I dont think this tiredness is cancer related.. it could just be my age or lacking in vitamins..but best to be on the safe side.

This coming weekend..MrD has decided he would like to take a drive into Los Angeles.. to visit a Harley shop of all places. I dont mind as we are going to take a stroll down the Walk of Fame...The last time we took a dtive  into LA was when the riots were on. Hopefully no trouble this time...and a change of scenery will do me good

Anyway.. this weeks menu features meals from my favourite vintage cookbooks.. The Stuffed Peppers are filled with the leftover Company Spanish Rice from last week... The Spaghetti Sauce, Vegetable Bake and of course.. Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes is a classic

Have a great week

Weekly Plan - 13th September 2021

Monday               Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

Tuesday               Stuffed Peppers, Salad

Wednesday          Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread

Thursday             Chicken with Potato and Vegetable Bake

Friday                  Pizza Night

Saturday              Day out with Hubby

Sunday                 Grilled Steak with onions and mushrooms, Fries and Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment