Saturday 25 September 2021

Feeling Like Fall...

 It rained yesterday.... and I mean really rained. It was...as we say in Wales.. bouncing down...and it lasted well over an hour. It wasa real blessing as we havent had so much rain in months. Not like the couple of minute showers we have had in the last year.
The rain really cleared the air and its decidedly cooler and its beginning to feel like Autumn...although I dont yet know what that means for this area. My old walking partner has harvested the trees in her garden.. and dropped off a housewarming gift of avocados and pomegranates. What a treat!
Later MrD and I took a drive out to walk around a couple of vintage shops... so I can indulge my love of the past
We didnt buy anything... but a very old radio caught my eye...
as did a fancy old Juke box..
filled with songs I remember from my childhood... 
except I dont remember the one about Jesus wearing a rolex
and I wondered just who would buy an unused can of cleaning powder from the 1950s?

Possibly me!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment