Monday 26 October 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Here we go...the last few days of October. There is a definite change in the air. Its cooler and overcast... I even wore a cardigan for the first time this year when I went on my walk this morning. Yesterday it rained... the first time in six months. MrD and I were at church .. where we are blessed to be able to worship with a couple of hundred people in the car park. Ok...so it only sprinkled and it only lasted a minute or so... but it rained. But no complaints as we need a bit of rain... and at least I can get out... Unlike my friends and family in Wales on a two week lockdown.

On the agenda this week... well... nothing special. Going to take it as it comes. Although MrD and I will have to go shopping to fill the two shoe boxes we are going to fill for Operation Christmas Child.

Foodwise.. Im continuing with Crocktober and making at least two meals a week in the Slow Cooker... perfect for this time of year 

Here's this weeks Dinner Plan

Weekly Plan - 26th October 2020

Monday              Crockpot Cashew Chicken and Vegetables with Rice, 

Tuesday              Chipotle Shrimp Burrito Bowls

Wednesday         Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops, Mashed Potato, Brocolli


Thursday            Sausage and Spinach Skillet Pasta

Friday                 Loaded Pizza

Saturday             Bacon, Cheese and Onion Toasted Bagels

Sunday                Ham and Spinach Mac and Cheese

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I'm using my crock pot more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My crockpot is my friend, I am making a roast for our evening meal today. I love finding new recipes. Thanks for these:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have had a Crockpot when all 5 kids were at home. Now for the 2 of us it doesn't pay to buy one.

    ReplyDelete