Monday 19 October 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

My birthday week.. and I will be easing into my 58th year. MrD is taking Wednesday off.. so we will be going out for breakfast... doing a bit of shopping... hopfully going to a Pumpkin Patch.. and ending the day with a late lunch/early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. He has never been before... but I have... and the food is delicious... and of course..their cheesecake selection is amazing

A parcel has arrived from the Uk from my children and grandchildren... and I cant wait  to open it. I have a feeling I know whats inside..

Time to get out for my walk... and burn up a few calories to make room for the goodies I will be eating Wednesday..

Here's this weeks dinner menu...

Weekly Plan - 19th October 2020

Monday               Chicken Curry and Rice, 

Tuesday               Crockpot Chili.. with fried leftover rice

Wednesday          Birthday Dinner out


Thursday            Citrus Chicken, Baked Potato, Salad

Friday                 Herb Crusted Salmon in Lemon Sauce, Saute Potatoes, Asparugus

Saturday             Leftover Chili with Mac and Cheese

Sunday                Sausage Gumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment