Friday 23 October 2020

Misty....

Fall seems to have finally hit where we live in California with temperatures dropping to the low 70s. Ok..ok...so if I was still living in the Uk...that would be summer weather... but the misty mornings and lower temperatures are far more comfortable... and make my morning walks more enjoyable as I dont have to rush home before the sun appears

I still long for the beautiful golden brown and orange hues of Autumn trees as here they stay green...But if I search hard... I can find a little bit of colour hidden away. Its still a lovely time of year.. but still not cool enough for a sweater... for this Welsh girl anyway.

Enjoy your Friday everyone...

And to all my family and friends in Wales who are going into a two week lockdown again..
Im praying for you all..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment