Saturday 31 October 2020

Happy Halloween....

Happy Halloween!!
I hope you had a fun day! We didnt do much really.. We went shopping for some things to fill our Operation Christmas Child Boxes and had lunch out at our favourite Mexican place
And look!!! I have my wedding ring back at last. If you remember.. I had hubby come home to cut it off as my hands started swelling due to a bad liver infection I had. Then we had to wait to have it fixed as covid meant jewellers here were closed for a while... and then there was a six to eight week wait for an appointment. But I have it at last! My finger is still a little swollen compared to the rest of my hand.. but the ring is loose.. and I will whip it off it it starts happening again
We were going to go looking at some Halloween Houses after dark... but there doesnt seem to be many this year around here. It seems...compared to previous years..that many people just havent been feeling it. Thank you C19. So we stayed home..watched a movie... ate chocolate that was supposted to be for trick or treaters but no one knocked.. and carved a couple of pumpkins....His
and mine.
And.. I did pass a few decorations on my walks this week and here are a couple..
People are so creative...
especially with their pumpkins... I mean..
Look at this one
But this one is particularly spooky... because until I looked closer... 
I didnt see the ghostly figure in the window..
and I swear the guy in the chair moved....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. We didn't have any trick or treaters either. Our grands didn't go out but did fun things at home. Now we have a bag of chocolate... oh well. Chocolate is a bean and that's good for you right?

    ReplyDelete