Monday 19 February 2024

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Heavy rain started early this morning and its set to continue til and least Wednesday. I was hoping to get out in the garden and do some prepping in the Victory Garden.. but I guess it can wait til later in the week. 

This weeks dinner menu is warming and comforting with  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday using recipes from my 1940s  recipe collection. Im finding that even though Im on doctors orders about my poor liver and carb intake, I can still eat "normal" food just limit the carbs. Im feeling so much better.. the pain and discomfort has actually gone.. and Ive lost a staggering 20lb since the middle of January. 

I hope the doctor will be as happy as I am

Have a great week x

Weekly Plan - 19th February 2024

Monday              Chicken and Zucchini Casserole, Baby Potatoes

Tuesday              Mexican Baked Chicken and Rice in Tomato Sauce

Wednesday        Hamburger Pie, Cabbage 

Thursday            Shrimp Curry and Rice 

Friday                  Pizza 

Saturday             Pineapple Teriyaki Turkey Burgers, Coleslaw

Sunday                Beef Stew and Dumplings


No comments:

Post a Comment