Wednesday 5 July 2023

Prince..ly Walk...

We didnt get to see many fireworks last night..even though the neighbourhood was filled with them. Prince was very skittish, jumping to the explosions and pacing around the house.We put the television on to drown out some of the noise and MrD sat on the floor with him. After a couple of hours Prince gave up and lay down on my feet and as the night wore on got used to the bangs
Today he is his old self and as MrD has a day off we walked to the park to continue Prince's leash training. The poor boy had been so petrified of that collar and leash, But love and patience has brought him around
Spent fireworks littered all the streets! Hes getting so much better, althought he still circles around us as we walk. Its like hes assuring himself that we are still there. And he spent a lot of time sniffing the dead fireworks that littered all the streets!

It wont be long and I will have the confidence to take him myself...I really miss my daily walks... and taking photos of anything that catches my eye

But now I will have company

Love and Hugs
Phobe x

No comments:

Post a Comment