Monday 17 September 2018

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Summer is coming to a close and soon it will be time for warming comforting soups, stews and casseroles. But for a little longer we will stick to some lighter fare..nothing too heavy. 

My foot is feeling a little better...and I HAVE been resting it. Im still not going on my mega walks... which is why I decided to give out bedroom a real deep clean.... and .... rearrange the furniture. Thats why todays post is a little late. Mr D wasnt too happy that I had done the work myself... that bed and dresser are really heavy.. but even he had to admit the room looks a lot more spacious. Now its all ready for me to change to my fall decor next week. 

I may try to go on a little walk tomorrow. Apart from ironing and making meatballs for the freezer I havent got that much to do. Although I do have to do a little prep work for our Ladies Bible Study that starts up on Thursday. We shall see how it goes.

Have  a great week... and here's whats on the dinner menu for the next few days

Weekly Plan - 17th Sept 2018
 
Monday             
Pork and Pineapple Barbeque Kebabs, Baked Potato, Salad

Tuesday             Chicken Fajitas, Tortillas

Wednesday        Turkey Sausage and Vegetable Skillet

Thursday           Spaghetti and Meatballs 

Friday                 
Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

Saturday             Day out with Hubby

Sunday                Mac and Cheese, with Ham, Mushrooms and Broccoli



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sunday's meal sounds so good. I think I'm going to borrow that one.

    ReplyDelete