Monday 18 September 2023

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Good Morning from the Blue House.

My posts have been quite sporadic.. with one or two popping up here and there. Life was just the same old same old, I just didnt think I had anything to say. And when I was writting the odd post..I wasnt posting them... fearing they were just too boring. But this is my diary, and looking back quite a few things happened

The family is well, and thriving. MrD is still working hard, and Prince has settled in well, is better behaved, but still has his moments. We had lovely harvests through the summer from the garden, which although is coming to an end is still producing a few tomatoes.

I guess one of the main thing that has been happening, is that MrD and I have been embracing our passion for all things 1940s. Time is passing so fast, and we only have ourselves to think about, so we thought why not... and why not before now. We now mainly listen to the music of the era, watch the marvelous movies and what started as one vintage recipe a day from my vast cookbook collection, has increased to almost every meal time. And very tasty they are too

So lets try this again, have a catch up and see if I can find anything to write about... and they wont bore you to tears

Have a great week

Weekly Plan - 18th September 2023

Monday             Shepherds Pie, Vegetables

Tuesday              Chili Con Carne

Wednesday        Chicken Friccasee

Thursday           
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday                Birthday Treat

Saturday            Chili Mac and Cheese (using leftover chili)

Sunday               Hawaiian Ham Steak, Potato Wedges, Baked Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment