Monday 19 August 2019

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Busy week ahead...especially in the kitchen. More peppers and potatoes to dehydrate. Potatoes to can and Hubby has requested "Cowboy Candy" (Candied Jalapenos) so I want to make a couple of jars. I also have some more banana bread to make... we go through that stuff so fast as Hubby takes it to work to share with his workmates. I have been promised some apples in the next couple of weeks.. so I can change it to Apple Drizzle Bread... and before long.. it will be Pumpkin Season again. Where  did Summer go??

We are really looking forward to this weekend as we are going to attend Greg Lauries Harvest Crusade at the Anaheim Stadium. We went last year and it was amazing.

Also, now the issue of Hubbys surgery has been resolved we should soon have a date. So I guess future plans ( and that includes menus) arent set in stone and a bit of juggling may be in order. 

Have a great week everyone 

Weekly Plan - 19th August 2019
 
Monday              
Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry 

Tuesday              Arroz con Pollo (Mexican Chicken and Rice),Salad


Wednesday         Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Spaghetti and Spicy Meatballs, Garlic Bread, Salad


Friday                 
Ham, Onion and Cheese Sliders, Garlic Wedges


Saturday             Harvest with Hubby 

Sunday                
Fellowship and Harvest



4 comments:

  1. Cowboy Candy sounds good and so does your menu plan. Best wishes on your Hubby's surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana bread and my Daughter makes it for me:) I could follow your meal plan and be perfectly happy! Have a blessed Monday and week ahead dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suppers sure sound good. Those spicy meatballs sound especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything sounds good!
    I am anxiously awaiting apple and pumpkin season!!!

    ReplyDelete